The VERTIGO carabiner is attached to the TRAC pulley, making the unit drop-proof, and thus simplifying maneuvers. The clip-on, lockable cover with optimal shape makes it easy to connect the TRAC to a pulley lanyard. The two supports for the progression carabiners protect them from cable wear.
Ease of use
- Unit is drop-proof, thanks to the VERTIGO WIRE-LOCK carabiner attached to the pulley.
- Two in-line sheaves ensure good stability.
- Front and rear fairings limit the risk of pinched fingers.
- Use of single-row ball bearings optimizes lifespan.
- Carabiner with proven durability and very easy to use WIRE-LOCK locking system.
- Two supports for the progression carabiners allow them to be protected from cable wear.
- Joining piece distributes contact points between the carabiner and the pulley to increase the longevity of the carabiner.
Easier for the operator:
- Clip-on, optimally shaped lockable cover (screws not included) makes it easy to connect the TRAC to a pulley lanyard.
- Product comes ready to assemble (screws not included).
Wire rope diameter: 9 to 13 mm (may also be used on ropes).
Weight: 400 g.
Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon.
Certification(s): CE, EAC.
|Shipping weight:||0,42 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,40 Kg|
|Dimensions ( length × width × height ):||15,00 × 15,00 × 10,00 cm|