Avao Sit - seat harness
The AVAO SIT work positioning and suspension seat harness features wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops for excellent work positioning. They are contoured and lined with breathable perforated foam for maximum comfort when suspended. This seat harness is designed to be converted into a fall arrest harness when combined with a TOP chest harness, or into a rope access harness when combined with a TOP CROLL chest harness. AVAO SIT features leg loops with DoubleBack self-locking buckles.
- Seat harness for work positioning and suspension. Built for comfort:
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support; sculpted and lined with breathable perforated foam for comfort during suspension.
- Practical adjustment:
- waistbelt and leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- fold-away side attachment points prevent accidental snagging.
- Facilitates carrying and organization of tools:
- six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath.
- four CARITOOL tool holder retainers.
- two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch.
- The rear attachment point on the waistbelt allows attachment of a restraint lanyard, or a TOP to make the harness into a fall arrest harness, or a TOP CROLL (new or old version) to make it into a rope access harness.
- Ventral attachment point: attachment for a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode.
- Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode.
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment.
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC.
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel.
|References||C79AAN 1||C79AAN 2|
|Waist belt||70-110 cm||80-130 cm|
|Leg loops||45-65 cm||60-75 cm|
|Weight||1125 g||1140 g|
|Shipping weight:||1,30 Kg|
|Product weight:||1,20 Kg|